Kindergarten school admission
Admission to the School at all levels is subject to an interview with the parents of a prospective student.
It is advised that parents enroll their children to St. Louis starting from 2-3 years old in order to guarantee their place in the school in the following years, where there is a waiting list. From five years old upwards pupils are required to pass an Assessment Test.
THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Parents are kindly asked to complete the School Visit Information Form
- Along with the School Visit Information Form, a short letter to introduce the family should be sent to the school by e-mail to email@example.com
- Parents are also asked to send a copy of their child’s most recent school report if they have already attended a school
- Parents will receive an e-mail to arrange a school visit
- From Primary school upwards, after the initial visit, parents interested in enrolling their child must register them for an assessment test which involves payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 euro
- The school will communicate the test result to parents and offer places accordingly
- When the school offers a place, parents will be asked to sign the enrolment and school regulation form, a copy of which will be given to parents at the school visit
Fill in our contact form or call:
Colonna Campus: +39 02 33007523
Caviglia Campus: +39 02 55231235
Archinto Campus: +39 02 36723970
Book a School Tour