Admission to the School at all levels is subject to an interview with the parents of a prospective student. It is advised that parents enroll their children to St. Louis starting from 2-3 years old in order to guarantee their place in the school in the following years, where there is a waiting list. From five years old upwards pupils are required to pass an Assessment Test.
THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Parents are kindly asked to complete the School Visit Information Form
- Along with the School Visit Information Form, a short letter to introduce the family should be sent to the school by e-mail to email@example.com
- Parents are also asked to send a copy of their child’s most recent school report if they have already attended a school
- Parents will receive an e-mail to arrange a school visit
- From Primary school upwards, after the initial visit, parents interested in enrolling their child must register them for an assessment test which involves payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 euro
- The school will communicate the test result to parents and offer places accordingly
- When the school offers a place, parents will be asked to sign the enrolment and school regulation form, a copy of which will be given to parents at the school visit
If your child is five years old or above please proceed to read the Assessment Test page.
Fill in our contact form or call 800 595492 (from Italy) or +39 0287258543 (outside Italy).