PRIVATE KINDERGARTEN CAVIGLIA CAMPUS
Our Infant School offers a happy and stimulating environment in which children learn to be away from home, to work independently as well as in groups, and to understand the importance of routines and rules.
The academic programme is based on the British National Curriculum and it is structured around personal, social and emotional development, creative development, knowledge and understanding of the world, communication and language, problem-solving, reasoning and numeracy.
THE EARLY YEARS EDUCATIONAL PATH IS DIVIDED INTO THREE CLASSES:
- Foundation Stage 0 – Nursery (2 years old)
- Foundation Stage 1 – Kindergarten (3 years old)
- Foundation Stage 2 – Reception (4 years old)
- Music and Physical Education with specialists
- Swimming lessons
- Visits to Museums, Theater, Excursions
- Extracurricular activities
Enrolments for the 2022/23 school year commencing in September are now open. Do not miss the special opportunity to become part of our learning family.
The children can arrive at school between 8:45 and 9:30 am and go home between 3:45 and 4 pm. In the afternoon the teachers put the younger children to bed. They have their nap time from 1 to 2:30 pm.